Author, Actor, Director, Singer, Designer and Delusionist. Blogger and Badass on Geek & Sundry.
Crow, Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Telling it like it is.
1. A relationship is not a contract. Anyone who tries to convince you that you “owe” them anything has no business in your life, let alone your heart. You do not have to do something you don’t want to.
2. Independence is only a threat to those who confuse codependence with love.
3. You can love someone and still be better off without them in your life. Nothing protects you from caring for bad people.
4. A kiss is a kiss, not a promise for something more. Not even another kiss.
5. Don’t anticipate its failure. For all you know everything before failed so this could succeed.
Kiri: What if my court date is actually at 8:45pm?
Lawjick: Court doesn't go that late.
Kiri: What about Night Court?
Lawjick: That's not a real thing.
Kiri: Yes it is!
Lawjick: Here. That's not a real thing HERE.
Kiri: Do you have white roses?
Florist: Dozen okay?
Kiri: Yeah, should be.
Florist: Do you want them wrapped?
Kiri: Oh no thanks, they're just going to get blood on them.
Kiri: Fake blood. They're going to get FAKE blood on them.
Kiri: ...okay, thanks.
Shopgirl by Steve Martin (via mustachlewitz)
Anders, Dragon Age 2
1: Are you happy?
2: I'm not unhappy, and that's almost the same thing.
Neil Gaiman (via thatquote)